MCM Creative Group is a fully integrated agency that creates experiences that change what audiences think, feel, and do. The agency was tasked with organising a 20th Anniversary event consisting of a conference and gala dinner for one of their corporate clients. Their client was bringing together 350 employees from around the world for the first time in 20 years.
Our brief from MCM Creative Group was to provide a team to support the 20th Anniversary event which consisted of a 2-day conference at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, an evening event at the Tower of London, and a gala dinner at the Science Museum.
We provided a team of 25+ staff across five days to support meet and greet at airports, train stations and coach transfers, and registration and event staff for the 2-day conference.
The staff covered a wide range of front-line, customer-facing activities including the list below:
- Hosts at London Heathrow and London Gatwick Airports, Edinburgh Train Station and Kings Cross Train Station to meet and greet guests and direct them to their transport to London.
- Coach Transfer Hosts to meet and greet all of the guests at Kings Cross Train Station and for all of the evening events.
- Registration staff based in London, these staff checked-in all of the guests, handed out welcome packs, and an agenda for the event.
- Conference staff to support the running of the 2-day conference.
- All hosts used an online platform to register delegates at each of the meeting points.
THE BESPOKE SOLUTION
Pinnacle Event Staff worked together to provide the client with an experienced team of event staff to cover all the areas and activities requested. We hand-picked the staff in each area based on their strengths and previous experience and we also provided the client with a supervisor to manage registration and plenary sessions at the conference.
“We were really happy with the hosts provided and would definitely request them again. They were efficient, took instruction well, used their initiative, and were super-friendly with our guests,” Senior Event Manager.