Potential clients often ask us what the booking process entails when hiring event staff so we thought we would explain further…
As with anything, the more specific information we have obtained from our client allows us to fully meet the brief and ensure we have the best staff booked for your event.
The booking process for hiring event staff usually takes the following steps:
- Client contact – a potential client contacts us and requests a quote for an event;
- Initial research – with all clients we try to gain as much information about the event, the roles we are filling, the hours that they need the staff for and the kind of staff they require;
- Quote – Depending on the number of staff and time required, we provide a quote to the potential client including our terms & conditions;
- Booking – the client confirms that they would like to go ahead, agrees to our Terms of Business and we book the event staff team;
- Event overview form – we send our event overview form to our client a couple of weeks before the event to gather additional briefing information which we can share with the event staff;
- Briefing – Once the event overview form has been completed by the client, we use this information to brief our team so they have as much information as possible to enable them to ‘hit the ground running’ on the day;
- Event – the event goes live with event staff;
- Post-Event Feedback – we always obtain feedback from both the staff working at the event and the client as to how the event staff performed and in addition any event-specific feedback that might be useful to the client for next time
What information we ask for from the client
As a client, we would urge you to think about providing any event staffing company the following information:
- Name of the event
- Number of staff you require
- The hours for which you need staff to assist
- Venue information (including information transport access)
- Event information
- Who and where to report to on arrival
- Dress code
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Lunch and/or breaks
Once we have the information above, we are able to provide this to our staff working at the event. From experience, we know that gathering this information at the early stage of a booking results in a smoother run-up to an event and that staff are briefed correctly so they can perform to their best abilities at your event.
For more information about event staff booking or to request a quote, please get in touch.